- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human Growth Hormone protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Growth Hormone antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.1% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GH1, Growth hormone, GH, GHN, IGHD1B, GH-N, Pituitary growth hormone, Growth hormone 1, HGH-N, Somatotropin
- Protein Accession Number: P01241
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134703
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2688
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Growth Hormone Antibody [G3H5]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-092
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.