- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bacteria
- IMMUNOGEN: Streptococci, group A
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific to type specific carbohydrate of group A Streptococcus
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum to a purity of >90%.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Group A Streptococcus antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing 0.1% sodium azide preservative. No stabilizing proteins have been added.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Group A Streptococcus antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Group A Streptococcus
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-193
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.