- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KETAPERREV
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human Brain (Hippocampus) lysates (calculated MW of 27.5kDa according to NP_001123535.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Cerebral Cortex shows membranous/axonal staining. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both isoforms (NP_000830.2; NP_001123535.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10110 - Human Hippocampus Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRM2, glutamate receptor, metabotropic 2, GLUR2, GPRC1B, MGLUR2, mGlu2, glutamate metabotropic receptor 2, glutamate receptor homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000830.2,NP_001123535.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 66529100
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2912
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-627
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.