- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GRIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GRIP1 antibody can be used for detection of GRIP1 by ELISA at 1:62500. GRIP1 antibody can be used for detection of GRIP1 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 117 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GRIP1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRIP1, GRIP
- Protein Accession Number: XP_290559
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51471092
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23426
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GRIP1 is a steroid receptor coactivator family (SRC) member. SRC proteins comprise a well-characterized family of nuclear receptor (NR) coactivators that increase transcriptional activation by NRs via covalent modification of chromatin proteins and recruitment of other coactivators.
- 1: Sugatani, et al., (2005) J, Mol Pharmacol. 67(3):845-55.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-615
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.