- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of human GRINA.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: GRINA peptide is used for blocking the activity of GRINA antibody (catalog number 7147)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GRINA peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRINA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LFG1, HNRGW, TMBIM3, NMDARA1, LFG1, Protein lifeguard 1, NMDA receptor glutamate-binding subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001009184
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57165375
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2907
- 1: Nielsen JA, Chambers MA, Romm E, et al. Mouse transmembrane BAX inhibitor motif 3 (Tmbim3) encodes a 38 kDa transmembrane protein expressed in the central nervous system. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 2011; 357:73-81.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7147P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.