- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GRIN3B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 904-933 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GRIN3B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 113 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRIN3B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 3B, GluN3B, N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subtype 3B, NMDAR3B, NR3B, GRIN3B
- Protein Accession Number: O60391
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116444
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GRIN3B is a NMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with reduced single-channel conductance, low calcium permeability and low voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. It is mediated by glycine.
- 1: Sedaghati, M., et al. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 633 (1-3), 50-54 (2010) :
- 2: Saus, E., et al.Psychiatr Res (2010) In press :
- 3: Need, A.C., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 17(7):946-957(2009)
- 4: Liu, H.P., et al. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 28(6):521-527(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-326
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.