- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This GRIA3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 188-217 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GRIA3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 101 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRIA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glutamate receptor 3, GluR-3, AMPA-selective glutamate receptor 3, GluR-C, GluR-K3, Glutamate receptor ionotropic, AMPA 3, GluA3, GRIA3, GLUR3, GLURC
- Protein Accession Number: P42263
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 77416864
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2892
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Glutamate receptors are the predominant excitatoryneurotransmitter receptors in the mammalian brain and are activatedin a variety of normal neurophysiologic processes. These receptorsare heteromeric protein complexes composed of multiple subunits,arranged to form ligand-gated ion channels. The classification ofglutamate receptors is based on their activation by differentpharmacologic agonists. The subunit encoded by this gene belongs toa family of AMPA (alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionate)-sensitive glutamate receptors, and is subject to RNAediting (AGA->GGA; R->G). Alternative splicing at this locusresults in different isoforms, which may vary in their signaltransduction properties.
- 1: Ripka, S., et al. Neoplasia 12(8):659-667(2010)
- 2: Liu, Q., et al. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 26(4):376-378(2010)
- 3: Feyissa, A.M., et al. Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. Biol. Psychiatry 34(2):279-283(2010)
- 4: Marek, G.J., et al. Mol. Pharmacol. 77(3):317-326(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-436
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.