- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 100-328 of human GRHPR (NP_036335.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: PC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 36kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRHPR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLXR, GLYD, PH2, glyoxylate reductase/hydroxypyruvate reductase, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein, glycerate-2-dehydrogenase, glyoxylate reductase and hydroxypyruvate reductase
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9380
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an enzyme with hydroxypyruvate reductase, glyoxylate reductase, and D-glycerate dehydrogenase enzymatic activities. The enzyme has widespread tissue expression and has a role in metabolism. Type II hyperoxaluria is caused by mutations in this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-995
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.