- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GREB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1417-1446 amino acids from the Central region of human GREB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 216 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GREB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein GREB1, Gene regulated in breast cancer 1 protein, GREB1, KIAA0575
- Protein Accession Number: Q4ZG55
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74739248
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9687
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is an estrogen-responsive gene that is an earlyresponse gene in the estrogen receptor-regulated pathway. It isthought to play an important role in hormone-responsive tissues andcancer. Three alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdistinct isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Hnatyszyn, H.J., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 122(2):371-380(2010)
- 2: Trynka, G., et al. Gut 58(8):1078-1083(2009)
- 3: Rittie, L., et al. Arch Dermatol 144(9):1129-1140(2008)
- 4: Sun, J., et al. Mol. Endocrinol. 21(11):2651-2662(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-693
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.