- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GRB7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 289-318 amino acids from the Central region of human GRB7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRB7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Growth factor receptor-bound protein 7, B47, Epidermal growth factor receptor GRB-7, GRB7 adapter protein, GRB7
- Protein Accession Number: Q14451
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242503
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2886
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GRB7 belongs to a small family of adapter proteins that are known to interact with a number of receptor tyrosine kinases and signaling molecules. This gene encodes a growth factor receptor-binding protein that interacts with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and ephrin receptors. The protein plays a role in the integrin signaling pathway and cell migration by binding with focal adhesion kinase (FAK).
- 1: Depetris, R.S., et al. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 16(8):833-839(2009)
- 2: Chu, P.Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(30):20215-20226(2009)
- 3: Mavaddat, N., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 18(1):255-259(2009)
- 4: Bai, T., et al. Carcinogenesis 29(3):473-479(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-960
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.