- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GRB2 (phospho Ser159) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 159 (K-S-S (p)-A-P) derived from Human GRB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of GRB2 only when phosphorylated at serine 159.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 100 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GAB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GABJ, KIAA0571, pp100
- Protein Accession Number: NP_536739.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18105042
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9846
- This gene is a member of the GRB2-associated binding protein (GAB) gene family and is similar to the GAB1 gene. These proteins contain pleckstrin homology (PH) domain, and bind SHP2 tyrosine phosphatase and GRB2 adapter protein. They act as adapters for transmitting various signals in response to stimuli through cytokine and growth factor receptors, and T- and B-cell antigen receptors. The protein encoded by this gene is the principal activator of phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase in response to activation of the high affinity IgE receptor. Two alternatively spliced transcripts encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene.
- 1: Nishida K., Blood 93:1809-1816(1999).
- 2: Nagase T., DNA Res. 5:31-39(1998).
- 3: Taylor T.D., Nature 440:497-500(2006).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-882
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.