- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GRASP antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 814-818 (Q-E-I-V-R ) derived from Rat GRASP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total GRASP protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 95 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRIPAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRASP-1, Gripap, Grasp, GRIP1-associated protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_064522.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46592991
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56850
- GRASP (GRP1-associated scaffold protein, tamalin) is a 395 amino acid proteinencoded by the human gene GRASP . GRASP is a scaffold protein that com-prises multiple protein-interacting domains, including a 95 kDa postsynapticdensity protein (PSD-95)/discs-large/ZO-1 (PDZ) domain, a leucine-zipperregion and a carboxyl-terminal PDZ-binding motif. GRASP is involved withintracellular trafficking and contributes to the macromolecular organizationof group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) at synapses. GRASPforms a heteromer composed of GRASP , PSCD2 and at least one mGluR-1. Italso interacts with PSCD3, mGluR-2, mGluR-3 and mGluR-5. GRASP is highlyexpressed in brain and has lower levels of expression in lung, heart, embryo, kidney and ovary.
- 1: Kitano, J., Kimura, K., Yamazaki, Y., Soda, T., Shigemoto, R., Nakajima, Y. and Nakanishi, S. 2002. Tamalin, J. Neurosci. 22:1280-1289. Hall, B. S., Gabernet-Castello, C., Voak, A., Goulding, D., Natesan, S. K. and Field, M. C. 2006. J. Biol. Chem. 281: 27600-27612. Sugi, T., Oyama, T., Muto, T., Nakanishi, S., Morikawa, K. and Jingami, H. 2007. Crystal structures of autoinhibitory PDZ domain of Tamalin EMBO J. 26: 2192-2205.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-659
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.