- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human granulin C (aa 364-430) is fused at the N-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >90% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.2um-filtered solution in 55mM TRIS-Cl, pH 8.2, containing 150mM NaCl.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.62mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Granulin-5, GRN C
- Protein Accession Number: P28799
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2896
- Granulins have possible cytokine-like activity. They are important in normal development, inflammation, wound repair, and tumorigenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-134
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.