- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human granulin C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct and indirect: 1:2,000-1:5,000). Western Blot: (1:2,000-1:5,000 using ECL; suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST containing 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk; suggested incubation time is 1 hour at room temperature). Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human granulin C. Detects a band of ~12kDa by Western blot. Cross-reacts with human progranulin.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Granulin-5; GRN C
- Protein Accession Number: 4504151
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_002078.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2896
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Granulins have possible cytokine-like activity. They are important in normal development, inflammation, wound repair, and tumorigenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-290
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.