- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: GPX7 monoclonal antibody was raised against full length GPX7 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPX7 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: -70°C; Long term: -70°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPX7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPX7, GPx-7, Glutathione peroxidase 6, Glutathione peroxidase 7, GSHPx-7, NPGPx, CL683
- Protein Accession Number: Q96SL4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33516901
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2882
- USER NOTE: This product ships on dry ice.
- GPX7 Antibody 
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-846
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.