- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human GPX3 (aa 21-226) is fused at the N-terminus to a DDDDK-tag.
- FUSION TAG: DDDDK Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >90% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glutathione Peroxidase 3, Plasma Glutathione Peroxidase, Extracellular Glutathione Peroxidase, GPx-3, GSHPx-3, GPx-P, GSHPx-P
- Protein Accession Number: P22352
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6006001
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2878
- Glutathione peroxidase 3 (GPX3) is a selenium-dependent extracellular enzyme, protecting cells and enzymes from oxidative damage by catalyzing the reduction of hydrogen peroxide, lipid peroxides and organic hydroperoxides. GPX3 is involved in inflammatory bowel disease, in asthma and in diabetes. The activity of GPX3 is significantly reduced in the plasma and tissue of cancer patients. Recently, GPX3 was suggested to serve as a molecular marker for the diagnosis of clear cell type ovarian adenocarcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-025
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.