- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog,
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NQFGKQEPGENSE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 26kDa band observed in Mouse Kidney and Liver lysates (calculated MW of 27.7kDa according to Mouse NP_001077398.1 [isoform1], 25.4kDa according to Mouse NP_032187.2 [isoform 2] and 25.5kDa according to Human NP_002075.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta and Colon. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml. Frozen sections of Porcine Kidney shows vesicular staining of the cytoplasm in PCT epithelial cells. Recommended concentration: 20ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody may cross-react with epididymis-specific GPX5 and olfactory epithelium-speciific GPX6
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPX3, glutathione peroxidase 3 (plasma), GPx-P, GSHPx-3, GSHPx-P , extracellular glutathione peroxidase, plasma glutathione peroxidase 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002075.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6006001
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2878
- 1: Chu FF, Esworthy RS, Doroshow JH, Doan K, Liu XF. Expression of plasma glutathione peroxidase in human liver in addition to kidney, heart, lung, and breast in humans and rodents. Blood. 1992 Jun 15;79(12):3233-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-699
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.