- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GPX1 monoclonal antibody was raised against amino acids 312 - 335 of GPX1 (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPX1 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GPX1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPX1, Glutathione peroxidase, GSHPx-1, Glutathione peroxidase 1, GPx-1, GSHPX1, GPXD
- Protein Accession Number: P07203
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033481
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2876
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GPX1 Antibody [13B2AF]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-079
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.