- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This GPT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-144 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GPT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alanine aminotransferase 1, ALT1, Glutamate pyruvate transaminase 1, GPT 1, Glutamic--alanine transaminase 1, Glutamic--pyruvic transaminase 1, GPT, AAT1, GPT1
- Protein Accession Number: P24298
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46577683
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2875
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GPT(Glutamate-pyruvate transaminase), also known as alanine aminotransferase, catalyzes the reversible conversion of L-alanine and alpha-ketoglutarate to L-glutamate and pyruvate. This protein has 2 distinct molecular and genetic forms: one cytoplasmic (soluble) (GPT1) and one mitochondrial (GPT2). See ALTQTL1 and ALTQTL2 for information on quantitative trait loci influencing the plasma level of alanine aminotransferase.
- 1: Yang R.-Z., Blaileanu G.Genomics 79:445-450(2002)
- 2: Ishiguro M., Takio K.Biochemistry 30:10451-10457(1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-937
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin