- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 258-527 of human GPS1 (NP_997657.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SKOV3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 55kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPS1, G protein pathway suppressor 1, COPS1, Arabidopsis FUS6/COP11 homolog, CSN1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2873
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is known to suppress G-protein and mitogen-activated signal transduction in mammalian cells. The encoded protein shares significant similarity with Arabidopsis FUS6, which is a regulator of light-mediated signal transduction in plant cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-553
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.