- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human GPRASP1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPRASP1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of GPRASP1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CXCR4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPRASP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G-protein coupled receptor-associated sorting protein 1, GASP, GASP-1, GASP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001171656
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296080706
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9737
- 1: Simonin F, Karcher P, Boeuf JJ, et al. Identification of a novel family of G protein-coupled receptor associated proteins. J. Neurochem. 2004; 89:766-75.
- 2: Moser E, Kargl J, Whistler JL, et al. G protein-coupled receptor-associated sorting protein 1 regulates the postendocytic sorting of seven-transmembrane-spanning G protein-coupled receptors. Pharmacology 2010; 86:22-9.
- 3: Tuszynski GP, Rothman VL, Zheng X, et al. G-protein coupled receptor-associated sorting protein 1 (GASP-1), a potential biomarker in breast cancer. Exp. Mol. Pathol. 2011; 91:608-13.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7993P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.