- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Gibbon, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GPR89A antibody was raised against a peptide located in the Cytoplasmic loop of GPR89A (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPR89A antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GPR89A antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPR89A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPR89A, G protein-coupled receptor 89A, Golgi pH regulator A, GPHRA, GPR89, Protein GPR89, Protein GPR89A, SH120, UNQ192
- Protein Accession Number: P0CG08
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 298351693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 653519
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GPR89A Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-137
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin