- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QQLARQARMKKATR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 40kDa band observed in Human Liver lysates (calculated MW of 39.3kDa according to NP_115943.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 55kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPR81
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPR81, G protein-coupled receptor 81, FKSG80, GPR104, TA-GPCR, G protein-coupled receptor 104, T-cell activation G protein-coupled receptor, putative chemokine receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_115943.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14211851
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27198
- 1: Cai TQ, Ren N, Jin L, Cheng K, Kash S, Chen R, Wright SD, Taggart AK, Waters MG, Role of GPR81 in lactate-mediated reduction of adipose lipolysis. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2008 Dec 377 (3): 987-91.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-015
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin