- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Primate
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the N-terminal region of human GPR77 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-3 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, GPR77 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C5ar2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 445269
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- G protein receptors, also called GPRs, GPCRs, and seven-transmembrane domain receptors, are a large family of receptors with possibly over 800 members. These receptors sense stimuli outside, convey the signal across the cell membrane, and activate internal signal transduction pathways and cellular responses. GPR77 is involved in the complement system of the innate immune response and may signal through the beta-arrestin pathway, and possibly act as a decoy receptor. It is co-expressed with the C5a receptor on neutrophils and may modulate C5a1 activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-046
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.