- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GPR63 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 381-410 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GPR63.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPR63
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable G-protein coupled receptor 63, PSP24-2, PSP24-beta, GPR63, PSP24B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZJ6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21263685
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81491
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs, or GPRs) contain 7transmembrane domains and transduce extracellular signals throughheterotrimeric G proteins.
- 1: Wu, C., et al. Proteomics 7(11):1775-1785(2007)
- 2: Mungall, A.J., et al. Nature 425(6960):805-811(2003)
- 3: Niedernberg, A., et al. Cell. Signal. 15(4):435-446(2003)
- 4: Lee, D.K., et al. Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res. 86 (1-2), 13-22 (2001) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-025
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.