- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gorilla, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: GPR44 antibody was raised against a peptide located in the C-Terminal cytoplasmic domain of GPR44 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPR44 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins, except KCNN2 (50%).
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GPR44 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTGDR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTGDR2, CD294, CRTH2, CD294 antigen, DP2, DL1R, G protein-coupled receptor 44, G-protein coupled receptor 44, HCRTH2, DP2 prostaglandin receptor, GPR44, Prostaglandin D2 receptor 2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5Y4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439334
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11251
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GPR44 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-122
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin