- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GPR15 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human GPR15.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of GPR15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GPR15 antibody can be used for detection of GPR15 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 40 kDa
Observed: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: GPR15 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: GPR15 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GPR15 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPR15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPR15 Antibody: BOB
- Protein Accession Number: U34806
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1171145
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2838
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GPR15 Antibody: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and related viruses require coreceptors to infect target cells. Some G protein-coupled receptors including CCR5, CXCR4, CCR3, CCR2b and CCR8 in the chemokine receptor family, and four other molecules GPR15, STRL33, GPR1 and V28 were recently identified as HIV coreceptors. GPR15, also known as BOB, is a G protein-coupled receptor that serves as coreceptor for the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV), and for strains of HIV-2 and M-tropic HIV-1.
- 1: Heiber M, Marchese A, Nguyen T, et al. A novel human gene encoding a G-protein-coupled receptor (GPR15) is located on chromosome 3. Genomics 1996; 32:462-5
- 2: Deng HK, Unutmaz D, KewalRamani VN, et al. Expression cloning of new receptors used by simian and human immunodeficiency viruses. Nature 1997; 388:296-300
- 3: Farzan M, Choe H, Martin K, et al. Two orphan seven-transmembrane segment receptors which are expressed in CD4-positive cells support simian immunodeficiency virus infection. J. Exp. Med. 1997;186:405-11.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2101
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin