- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GPLD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 278-306 amino acids from the Central region of human GPLD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPLD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D, PI-G PLD, Glycoprotein phospholipase D, Glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase D, GPI-PLD, GPI-specific phospholipase D, GPLD1, PIGPLD1
- Protein Accession Number: P80108
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 126302583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2822
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Many proteins are tethered to the extracellular face ofeukaryotic plasma membranes by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)anchor. The GPI-anchor is a glycolipid found on many blood cells.The protein encoded by this gene is a GPI degrading enzyme.Glycosylphosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase D1 hydrolyzesthe inositol phosphate linkage in proteins anchored byphosphatidylinositol glycans, thereby releasing the attachedprotein from the plasma membrane.
- 1: Speliotes, E.K., et al. Hepatology 52(3):904-912(2010)
- 2: Tang, J.H., et al. Clin. Biochem. 42 (4-5), 400-407 (2009) :
- 3: Yuan, X., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 83(4):520-528(2008)
- 4: Wright, M.H., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 369(2):478-484(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-803
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.