- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RERMFNGEKINYT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates and approx 55kDa observed in lysates of cell lines HeLa, A431, A549, MCF7, Jurkat and K562 (calculated MW of 63.1kDa according to NP_000166.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis, Thyroid and Kidney. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPI / Neuroleukin
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPI, glucose phosphate isomerase, AMF, GNPI, NLK, PGI, PHI, SA-36, autocrine motility factor, glucose-6-phosphate isomerase, hexose monophosphate isomerase, hexosephosphate isomerase, neuroleukin, oxoisomerase, phosphoglucose isomerase, phosphohexomutase, phosphohexose isomerase, phosphosaccharomutase, sperm antigen-36
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000166.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18201905
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2821
- 1: Iwanami K, Matsumoto I, Tanaka Y, Inoue A, Goto D, Ito S, Tsutsumi A, Sumida T, Arthritogenic T cell epitope in glucose-6-phosphate isomerase-induced arthritis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-136
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin