- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This GOT1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 108-136 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GOT1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GOLT1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vesicle transport protein GOT1B, Germ cell tumor 2, Golgi transport 1 homolog B, Putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 470, hGOT1a, GOLT1B, GCT2, GOT1A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y3E0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20534680
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51026
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GOT1B may be involved in fusion of ER-derived transport vesicles with the Golgi complex.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 3: Matsuda, A., et al. Oncogene 22(21):3307-3318(2003)
- 4: Bourdon, V., et al. Cancer Res. 62(21):6218-6223(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-850
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin