- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 221-440 of human GORASP1 (NP_114105.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:10 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: BT474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-937
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 65kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GORASP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1, Golgi peripheral membrane protein p65, Golgi phosphoprotein 5, GOLPH5, Golgi reassembly-stacking protein of 65 kDa, GRASP65, GORASP1, GOLPH5, GRASP65
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64689
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Golgi complex plays a key role in the sorting and modification of proteins exported from the endoplasmic reticulum. The protein encoded by this gene is a membrane protein involved in establishing the stacked structure of the Golgi apparatus. It is a caspase-3 substrate, and cleavage of this encoded protein contributes to Golgi fragmentation in apoptosis. This encoded protein can form a complex with the Golgi matrix protein GOLGA2, and this complex binds to the vesicle docking protein p115. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-347
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.