- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GOLGA6B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 386-413 amino acids from the Central region of human GOLGA6B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GOLGA6B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Putative golgin subfamily A member 6B, GOLGA6B, GOLGA
- Protein Accession Number: A6NDN3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55889
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is found in a large, low copy repeat sequence orduplicon that is found in multiple copies, which are greater than90% similar, on chromosome 15. Duplicons are associated withdeletions, inversions and other chromosomal rearrangements thatunderlie genomic disease. This gene is a member of the golgin genefamily, whose protein products localize to the Golgi apparatus. Themajority of the related gene copies are thought to be transcribedpseudogenes. It is not known whether this gene is a pseudogene orif it encodes a golgin protein.
- 1: Zody, M.C., et al. Nature 440(7084):671-675(2006)
- 2: Ventura, M., et al. Genome Res. 13(9):2059-2068(2003)
- 3: Pujana, M.A., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 10(1):26-35(2002)
- 4: Gratacos, M., et al. Cell 106(3):367-379(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-272
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.