- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GOLGA6A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 516-543 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GOLGA6A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GOLGA6A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Golgin subfamily A member 6A, Golgin linked to PML, Golgin-like protein, GOLGA6A, GLP, GOLGA6
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYA3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215274151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 342096
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Golgi apparatus, which participates in glycosylationand transport of proteins and lipids in the secretory pathway,consists of a series of stacked cisternae (flattened membranesacs). Interactions between the Golgi and microtubules are thoughtto be important for the reorganization of the Golgi after itfragments during mitosis. The protein encoded by this gene is amember of the golgin family of proteins, whose members localize tothe Golgi. This gene is found in a large, low copy repeat sequenceor duplicon that is found in multiple copies, that are greatherthan 90% similar, on chromosome 15. Duplicons are associated withdeletions, inversions and other chromosome rearrangements thatunderlie genomic disease. The protein encoded by this gene isthought to be a functional golgin protein while the majority of therelated copies of this gene are thought to be transcribedpseudogenes.
- 1: Ventura, M., et al. Genome Res. 13(9):2059-2068(2003)
- 2: Pujana, M.A., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 10(1):26-35(2002)
- 3: Gratacos, M., et al. Cell 106(3):367-379(2001)
- 4: Pujana, M.A., et al. Genome Res. 11(1):98-111(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-869
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin