- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rat IgG - whole molecule
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rat IgG is suitable for immunoblotting (western or dot blot), ELISA, immunoperoxidase electron microscopy and immunohistochemistry as well as other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency. Recommended dilutions are as follows, ELISA 1:50,000 - 1:250,000, Western Blot 1:5,000 - 1:25,000, Immunohistochemistry 1:1,000 - 1:5,000. (Optimal dilution should be determined by user).
- SPECIFICITY: Minimum Cross reactivity to Human Serum Proteins
- PURIFICATION: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rat IgG was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against Human Serum Proteins.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2; 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA); 0.01% (w/v) Gentamicin Sulfate. Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rat IgG can be stored vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage mix product with glycerol to 50% and then aliquot contents and freeze at -20 °C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-9520
- Size: 2 mg
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.