- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse IgG - whole molecule
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG is suitable for immunoblotting (western or dot blot), ELISA, immunoperoxidase electron microscopy and immunohistochemistry as well as other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency. Recommended dilutions are as follows, ELISA 1:50,000 - 1:200,000, Western Blot 1:4,000 - 1:20,000, Immunohistochemistry 1:1,000 - 1:8,000. (Optimal dilution should be determined by user).
- SPECIFICITY: Minimum Cross reactivity to Human Serum Proteins
- PURIFICATION: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against Human Serum Proteins.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2; 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA); 0.01% (w/v) Gentamicin Sulfate. Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG can be stored vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20 °C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-9720
- Size: 2 mg
- List Price: $300.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.