- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse IgG - whole molecule
- CONJUGATE: Alkaline Phosphatase
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG is suitable for immunoblotting (western or dot blot), ELISA and immunohistochemistry as well as other phosphatase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency. Recommended dilutions are as follows, ELISA 1:2,000 - 1:8,000, Western Blot 1:500 - 1:4,000, Immunohistochemistry 1:500 - 1:2,000. (Optimal dilution should be determined by user).
- SPECIFICITY: Minimum Cross reactivity to Human Serum Proteins
- PURIFICATION: Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Alkaline Phosphatase (calf intestine), anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against Human Serum Proteins.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.05M Tris Chloride, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.001M Magnesium Chloride, 0.0001M Zinc Chloride, 50% (v/v) Glycerol; pH 8.0; 0.1% (w/v) Sodium Azide; 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
- CONCENTRATION: 1.0 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Mouse IgG can be stored vial at 4 °C before opening. DO NOT FREEZE. This product is stable at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Freezing alkaline phosphatase conjugates will result in a substantial loss of enzymatic activity. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening product.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-9780
- Size: 1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.