- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken IgY - whole molecule
- CONJUGATE: Texas Red
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Texas Red Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Chicken IgY is suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency.
- PURIFICATION: Texas Red Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Chicken IgY was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Chicken IgY coupled to agarose beads. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Chicken IgY and Chicken Serum.
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, 0.01% (w/v) Sodium Azide; pH 7.2; 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Texas Red Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Chicken IgY can be stored vial at 4 °C before opening. DO NOT FREEZE. This product is stable at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Freezing alkaline phosphatase conjugates will result in a substantial loss of enzymatic activity. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening product.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-9170
- Size: 2 mg
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805