- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken IgY
- CONJUGATE: Fluorescein
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: The affinity-purified antibodies react only with chicken IgY and not IgM or IgA immunoglobulins by immunodiffusion and IEP techniques. Suggested immunostaining working dilution for this lot should start from 1:80 or up when used as 2nd antibody. Optimal conjugate working dilutions should be determined for your particular assay conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2 with 0.2% BSA
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 4 °C, avoid frequent freeze-thaw
- USER NOTE: Prepare working dilution fresh each time.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-9102
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.