- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This GNG5 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 34-63 amino acids from human GNG5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 7 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNG5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(I)/G(S)/G(O) subunit gamma-5, GNG5, GNGT5
- Protein Accession Number: P63218
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52783599
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2787
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as a modulator or transducer in various transmembrane signaling systems. The beta and gamma chains are required for the GTPase activity, for replacement of GDP by GTP, and for G protein- effector interaction.
- 1: Liu B.,et al.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 251:88-94(1998).
- 2: Mao M.,et al.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95:8175-8180(1998).
- 3: Puhl H.L. III,et al.Submitted (MAR-2002) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 4: Kalnine N.,et al.Submitted (MAY-2003) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-259
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.