- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This GNG2 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-52 amino acids from of human GNG2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:8000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 8 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(I)/G(S)/G(O) subunit gamma-2, G gamma-I, GNG2
- Protein Accession Number: P59768
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32699499
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54331
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as a modulator or transducer in various transmembrane signaling systems. The beta and gamma chains are required for the GTPase activity, for replacement of GDP by GTP, and for G protein- effector interaction (By similarity).
- 1: Modarressi M.H.,et al.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 272:610-615(2000).
- 2: Puhl H.L. III,et al.Submitted (MAR-2002) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Bechtel S.,et al.BMC Genomics 8:399-399(2007).
- 4: Mural R.J.,et al.Submitted (SEP-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-144
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin