- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide from the D1 blade of GNB5 protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GNB5 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.08% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GNB5 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNB5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GNB5, G protein, beta-5 subunit, Gbeta5, G protein, beta subunit 5L, Transducin beta chain 5, GB5
- Protein Accession Number: O14775
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38258891
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10681
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GNB5 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-528
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.