- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Hamster, Zebrafish, Drosophila, Mouse, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This GNB4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 109-138 amino acids from the Central region of human GNB4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-4, Transducin beta chain 4, GNB4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HAV0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22256759
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59345
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Heterotrimeric guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (Gproteins), which integrate signals between receptors and effectorproteins, are composed of an alpha, a beta, and a gamma subunit.These subunits are encoded by families of related genes. This geneencodes a beta subunit. Beta subunits are important regulators ofalpha subunits, as well as of certain signal transduction receptorsand effectors.
- 1: Riemann, K., et al. Anticancer Res. 29(4):1271-1274(2009)
- 2: Riemann, K., et al. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 18(11):999-1008(2008)
- 3: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 4: Rosskopf, D., et al. FEBS Lett. 544 (1-3), 27-32 (2003) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-329
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin