- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Pig, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This GNAQ antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 52-78 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GNAQ.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNAQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(q) subunit alpha, Guanine nucleotide-binding protein alpha-q, GNAQ, GAQ
- Protein Accession Number: P50148
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 251757492
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2776
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This locus encodes a guanine nucleotide-binding protein.The encoded protein, an alpha subunit in the Gq class, couples aseven-transmembrane domain receptor to activation of phospolipaseC-beta. Mutations at this locus have been associated with problemsin platelet activation and aggregation. A related pseudogene existson chromosome 2.
- 1: Dratviman-Storobinsky, O., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 51(12):6180-6182(2010)
- 2: Crouthamel, M., et al. Mol. Pharmacol. 78(4):767-777(2010)
- 3: Chillar, A., et al. Biochemistry 49(30):6365-6374(2010)
- 4: Klenke, S., et al. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 20(8):476-484(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-538
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.