- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PEYTGANKYDE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes lysates (calculated MW of 40.5kDa according to NP_002061.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Thyroid and Tonsil. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_002061.1; NP_001159897.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GNAI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GNAI2, guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), alpha inhibiting activity polypeptide 2, GIP, GNAI2B, H_LUCA15.1, H_LUCA16.1, GTP-binding regulatory protein Gi alpha-2 chain, adenylate cyclase-inhibiting G alpha protein, guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(i) subunit alpha-2, guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(i), alpha-2 subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002061.1,NP_001159897.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504041
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2771
- 1: Kremer KN, Kumar A, Hedin KE.G alpha i2 and ZAP-70 mediate RasGRP1 membrane localization and activation of SDF-1-induced T cell functions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-712
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.