- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SESLVVCDVA EDLVEKLRKF RFRKETNNAA IIMKIDKDKR LVVLDEELEG ISPDELKDEL PERQPRFIVY SYKYQHDDGR VSYPLCFIFS SPVGCKPEQQ MMYAGSKNKL VQTAELTKVF EIRNTEDLTE EWLREKLGFF H
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized GMF beta recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted GMF beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing GMF beta recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GMFB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GMF, Glia maturation factor beta, GMF-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004115.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758442
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2764
- GMF-β a brain-specific protein that belongs to the actin-binding proteins (ADF) structural family. GMF-β appears to play a role in the differentiation, maintenance, and regeneration of the nervous system. It also supports the progression of certain auto-immune diseases, possibly through its ability to induce the production and secretion of various pro-inflammatory cytokines. Recombinant human GMF-β is a 16.5 kDa globular protein containing 141 amino acid residues including one intramolecular disulfide bond.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-508
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin