- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human GM-CSF (aa 18-144) is fused at the C-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: C-His-tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: ~16kDa (SDS-PAGE)
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.1-0.6 ng/mL
- PURITY: ≥95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than <0.1EU/ug protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2μm-filtered solution in 50mM Tris-HCl, 200mM NaCl, pH8.0.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CSF; CSF2; GMCSF; GM-CSF; Molgramostin; Sargramostim; Colony-stimulating Factor; Granulocyte-macrophage Colony-stimulating Factor
- Protein Accession Number: AAI14000.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1437
- Human GM-CSF is a 24 kDa glycoprotein produced by a variety of cell types, including T and B lymphocytes, macrophages, keratinocytes, eosinophils, neutrophils, and endothelial cells in response to cytokine or inflammatory stimuli. GM-CSF was initially identified on the basis of its capacity to stimulate the clonal proliferation of myeloid precursors in vitro. GM-CSF promotes a Th1 biased immune response, allergic inflammation, and the development of autoimmunity. GM-CSF are particularly effective as antitumor vaccines. GM-CSF regulates multiple biological activities through activation of the GM-CSF receptor (GMCSFR), a member of the type I cytokine receptor group comprising alpha and beta subunits.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-553
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.