- SPECIES: Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MAPTRSPNPV TRPWKHVDAI KEALSLLNDM RALENEKNED VDIISNEFSI QRPTCVQTRL KLYKQGLRGN LTKLNGALTM IASHYQTNCP PTPETDCEIE VTTFEDFIKN LKGFLFDIPF DCWKPVQK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of Murine FDC - P1 cells is < 0.01 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of > 1.0 x 108 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized GM-CSF recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted GM-CSF is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing GM-CSF recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gmcsf, Gm-csf, Csfgm, Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, Colony-stimulating factor, GM-CSF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_446304.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 449083355
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116630
- GM-CSF is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the development of neutrophils and macrophages and promotes the proliferation and development of early erythroid megakaryocytic and eosinophilic progenitor cells. It is produced in by endothelial cells, monocytes, fibroblasts and T-lymphocytes. GM-CSF inhibits neutrophil migration and enhances the functional activity of the mature end-cells. The human and murine molecules are species-specific and exhibit no cross-species reactivity. Recombinant rat GM-CSF is a 14.5 kDa globular protein consisting of 128 amino acids residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-475
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805