- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed human GM-CSF
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GM-CSF Antibody [BVD2-21C11] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, ELISA, ELISpot, immunoprecipitation, and multiplex assays.
- SPECIFICITY: GM-CSF
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor, CSF-alpha, pluripoietin-alpha, eosinophil colony stimulating factor, Eo-CSF, burst promoting activity, BPA
- Protein Accession Number: P04141
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1437
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-642
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.