- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure Recombinant Murine GM-CSF. Anti-Murine GM-CSF-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect mGM-CSF by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Polyclonal Anti-Murine GM-CSF as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mGM-CSF.
To detect mGM-CSF by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 ug/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mGM-CSF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: GM-CSF-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor, CSF-2, MGI-1GM, Pluripoietin-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P01587
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P01587.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12981
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- GM-CSF is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the development of neutrophils and macrophages, and promotes the proliferation and development of early erythroid megakaryocytic and eosinophilic progenitor cells. It is produced in endothelial cells, monocytes, fibroblasts and T-lymphocytes. GM-CSF inhibits neutrophil migration and enhances the functional activity of the mature end-cells. The human and murine molecules are species-specific and exhibit no cross-species reactivity. Recombinant Murine GM-CSF is a 14.2 kDa globular protein consisting of 125 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-331
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.