- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant Rat GM-CSF. Rat GM-CSF specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect Human IL-17D by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Polyclonal Anti-Human IL-17D (38-266) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human IL-17D.
To detect Human IL-17D by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant Human IL-17D is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-80°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gmcsf, Gm-csf, Csfgm, Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, Colony-stimulating factor, GM-CSF
- Protein Accession Number: P48750
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273996
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116630
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- GM-CSF is a hematopoietic factor that is produced by activated T cells, B cells, mast cells, macrophages, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. In addition to supporting colony formation of granulocyte/macrophage progenitors, GM-CSF is a growth factor for erythroid, megakaryocyte and eosinophil progenitors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-284
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.